lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

To my Dearest Teacher

Dear Mr Guillermo Levy,
I truly thank you for making me like History. I didn´t know such thing could be dome. I loved the debates we created in class and how the class was stressed free and everyone could voice their opinions and thoughts not only about history but also about anyother matter concerning us at that moment.
As a teacher to be, I only hope to implement your kindness towards your students your challenging class-discussions and all that I have learned so far.
I hope you are still teaching, spreading your knowledge, teaching by giving the example so that other students learn from you the way I did.
Thank you again for everything!

Romina Mermelstein

2 comentarios:

Gladys Baya dijo...

Any way in which you can make your dear teacher reads these lines, Romina? It's apparent he's taught you a lot more than subject-matter, and I'm sure you'll be doing the same with lots and lots of students in future. Lucky they!

And thanks for having shared this with us all!

Warmly,
Gladys

RomiMermel dijo...

I will try! I was thinking of going to my old high school, to try to find him. I hope I can do it and at least say these words to him!!
Kisses
Romi